Yoast SEO is an original WordPress SEO plugin since 2008.
Quick installation help
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Yoast SEO’
- Activate Yoast SEO from your Plugins page.
- Go to “after activation” below.
- You should see (a notice to start) the Yoast SEO configuration wizard.
- Go through the configuration wizard and set up the plugin for your site.
Now your WordPress website has been optimized for search engines!
Yoast can help you optimize for keywords, keyphrases and synonyms, related keywords and all word forms
In Yoast SEO you can enter the keyword or keyphrase you’d like your post or page to rank for in the search results. The Yoast plugin will then run a check on your content to check whether you’re using the keywords often enough – but not too often – and in the right spots.
Yoast takes care of your WordPress SEO for you
- The most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality at the push of a button.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs: add a piece of code and you’re good to go.
- Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content. Never have to worry about Google penalties again.
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
Yoast can help you with your content and SEO
- Content & SEO analysis: Invaluable tools to write SEO-friendly texts.
- The snippet preview shows you how your post or page will look in the search results – even on mobile.
Yoast keeps your WordPress website in perfect shape
- Yoast SEO tunes the engine of your site so you can work on creating great content.
- Our cornerstone content and internal linking features help you optimize your site structure in a breeze.
- Integrates with Google Search Console: See how your site performs in the search engines and fix crawl errors.
- Manage SEO roles: Give your colleagues access to specific sections of the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Bulk editor: Make large-scale edits to your site.